Interested in hosting an event at your location? Contact us for a "Hammer on the Go" event!
All we need from you
- A semi-private space that can comfortably seat 20+ guests
- A dedicated server to increase food and drink sales if hosting in a restaurant, winery or brewery
- 4 hours to set up, run, and clean up the event
- Event promotion on your website and social media channel
We do not recommend hosting an event in an outdoor area, due to the fact that temperature & weather may affect the process of creating wood projects. Tables & chairs must be provided by the venue. We recommend hosting on a "slow" night at your location to bring in new customers to your area if hosting in a restaurant. Food & drinks are not included in the ticket price, but we do recommend offering a free drink or chips for your patrons when hosting at a restaurant.
We collect all payments through our website, provide all supplies, instruction & set up/clean up for the event. We can host events up to 20 miles radius from our location in Gautier, MS. "Hammer on the Go" projects may vary, but we recommend single planks, or round projects because they provide the most choices on designs; Ultimately, you get to choose which projects you would like to offer.
We seek to partner up with:
- Clubhouses in Apartment Complexes
Contact us for availability in hosting a Hammer on the Go event at your location!